<< Return to Publio Website
Who is Marketing Coaching for?
Marketing Coaching is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs and managers who want to start, recalibrate or realign their content strategies for better business and sales performance.
Why Marketing Coaching?
- Assess your business performance against goals.
- Align your ROI goals with your thought leadership and lead generation.
- Organize and plan your marketing activities.
- Track your progress
What to expect
Marketing Coaching is a virtual or in-person working meeting that establishes a clear understanding about marketing objectives and the processes and resources needed to achieve your goals.
There are many moving parts in a marketing machine. For any campaign to work seamlessly and smoothly, insightful market research, careful planning and successful execution of plans are critical.
Each session is individually crafted to your own needs. Typically you're up and running in 4-6 sessions.
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Identify your North Star,
- Map out the competitive landscape,
- Define your editorial calendar
- Understand marketing automation and CRM to support your goals.
- Have your content align with your sales plan
The session includes:
- 60-90 minutes of 1-on-1 consultation
- LIVE: A workbook to define and track your work
- The New Content Culture book (Digital)
- Lifetime access to the PublioX Community